Friday, June 11, 2010

Dove Intensive Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner

 The Claim: Benefits of a treatment at the speed of a conditioner, leaving hair intensely nourished, significantly strengthened and silky smooth.  I received this product as a BzzAgent.  I have fine hair and have used it for a week and feel like my hair has gotten thicker.  I would not say that my hair is softer and would definitely say that I have tried other conditioners that make my hair softer.  But I feel that this one may be "repairing" my hair, and that's why it feels thicker.  It has not added any weight to my hair in the process and does have a pleasant smell.  Time will tell if it actually is helping out my hair.  So far, I think the product is average and wish it made my hair feel smoother.  I give it 3 out of 5 stars.

No comments: